9/1/11

And... we're back!


Apologies for the absence.

Usual thang... got really busy (travel/moving/work/school/everyday we shufflin/etc.) and then got kinda lazy and then sort of forgot we had a blog. THEN there was the infamous DC earthquake (We were at a sushi restaurant... Gen kept eating as though nothing was hapening, I thought the world was ending...) and there was a flood of internet chatter in connection with that (not to mention the Hurricane that followed) and I remembered BB42 and felt sheepish.

So anyhow, we're back and committed and voila below some photos to recap our summer of fun.

Fact 1) Watson is still uber cute.



Fact 2) Midwestern touring galore.



Fact 3) I still take not very good amateur artistic nature shots in Ithaca.






Fact 4) We done went a lil country



Fact 5) Gen almost killed me with fireworks.



Fact 6) We went to maybe our favorite concert of all time.



Fact 7) I already want to burn some of my textbooks and miss summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment